} -->

Saturday 2 May 2015

Seventeen define&conquer contour kit




Like usual I feel a little bit late jumping on the contour post bandwagon but I was super super impressed with this kit I picked up in Boots

Seventeen was never a brand I would ever look at in Boots mostly cause I never heard a lot about there products but once the reviews started flooding in about their 'Define & Conquer Contour Kit' I just had to give it a bash.

I've used blusher for quite a while but bronzer and highlighter are definitely a thing in the past year I've gotten more into and boy I would never look back.

It comes in two shades fair and medium , I picked up medium and think it's a bit dark for me as I have really fair skin but at the time I didn't realised there were to shades, silly me.I apply this with my Real Techniques contour brush for a real defined look.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger