} -->

Sunday 12 October 2014

October Birchbox // #CoppaFeel

This months Birchbox has me really excited, with amazing contents and an ever more amazing campaign I am super impressed

This month is #CoppaFeel you can visit their website CoppaFeel to find out more information but basically is encouraging us to do more checks and be more aware of breast cancer , this months birch box includes things to look out for and changes.

They are always encouraging to get out this change of season slump and get motivated again , including a 14 day checklist to get you back and bouncing! 

Now onto what's inside the months box



Cattier // Pink clay face mask £4.25

This brand I had never heard of before now , I received two packet sized sample of the mask that is specifically for sensitive skin which is a bonus for me and my face seems to be having some sort of weird breakout and it just needs a little calming down! 



KMS California // Tame frizz taming creme £15.50

This is yet another saviour in this months box, since I was really young i've had ultra frizzy hair , not even curly , just straight and frizzy and I'm always trying to find new products to help and none have done that great a job yet so hopefully this will change!



Shaveworks // The cool fix £11

This little star is a gel / lotion that treats ingrown hairs, razor bumps , razor burn & redness , which is just brilliant , I always suffer from redness after I shave and I'm really hoping this makes some difference!



Pixi by Petra // Shea butter lip balm £9

This one just got me arghhh, Ive wanted to try this brand for ages and seen a lot about this recently , so when I seen this in the box I was super excited! I got the honey nectar tint and it leaves a gorgeous subtle nude colour and smells so nice! I was definitely be repurchasing.




Lollipops // Nail Lacquer £7

I'm forever painting my nails and hunting out news brands to try out, as soon as I seen the colour I was a very happy person , I had been wanting to paint my nails red for a week or so since it was coming into Autumn but I had done a big clear out of my nail polishes and didn't have any red so, This is a really deep red and perfect for this season!


This month also included the cutest pen and case which i'm probably going to use for make up 

I'm super super impressed with this months Birchbox and can't wait to try out these new brands!

Comment below on what you think of your October Birchbox!

Thanks for reading!!





2 comments:

  1. I wish I got that frizz tamer in my box! I got some styling spray instead that I'll never use.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, its lovely!! Coming back for sure xxxx
    http://abirdhouseblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger