} -->

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Soap and glory // Archery 2 in 1 brow filling pencil & brush.





As you lovely people have probably noticed I am becoming obsessed with Soap and Glory's make up range , Ive tried there lipsticks and concealers but I hadn't got around to trying the raved and hyped up eyebrow filling pencil 'Archery' mainly because every time I went to my soap and glory stand in my local boots they were all sold out! but luckily I found one just laying they're a couple of days ago and grabbed it straight away

A few bloggers have been saying it's a lot like the Anastasia brow wiz , but cheaper! I haven't tried the Anastasia brow wiz myself but I trusted what they said and went ahead and bought Archery.

Ive always been a powder girl for my eyebrows and I felt pencil always went wrong so I steered clear , but apon buying Archery I don't think I would ever go back to powder now.

The finish the product gives is incredible,It has quite a creamy consistency and the colour is just perfect.

The only downside I have to this product is it's only in two shades ,Blondshell & Hot chocolate. Just luckily enough the hot chocolate was not too dark.







Thanks for reading!

Follow me on

Instagram - thegreatcatsbyx

Twitter - thegreatcatsbyx

1 comment:

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger