} -->

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Evening cleansing routine


Today I thought I would show you all my evening cleansing routine. 




I start off by removing my make up with the Camomile silky cleansing oil//Body Shop and a flannel cloth , I don't use it to take off my eye make up and it leaves them all blurry and not very nice.


I then go in with my  Kind to eyes eye make up remover//Simple to take off my mascara , I bought this as it was 3 for 2 on mini products and I was buying things anyway, but I love it now and will definitely be purchasing the full size bottle when this runs out.


I then use my Let the good times roll cleanser//Lush which I have been obsessed with, smells like cake and it exfoliates , what more it there to love , I tend to not use this all the time as it is quite harsh to the skin.
If i'm feeling like I want to extra pamper myself I use my Cupcake fresh face mask//Lush, smells like chocolate and looks like chocolate.
I tend to buy a lot of sweet face products or body products but I'm more of a savoury person! 


I then finish with my La Roche - Posey//Cicaplast Baume B5 , this is a restoring lotion and works amazing on my skin at night.
 I then use a light application of my Waitrose//Pure facial oil and I really mean light application I feel even with one drop of this product is too much so If you choose this as a facial oil be gentle!

Thanks for reading :) If you would like to see some other kind of routine let me know in the comments below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger