} -->

Monday 26 May 2014

May | Mini Primark Haul


So shock horror I have another Primark Haul for you lovely people , Just a little one this time. I took a trip yesterday in Edinburgh as I was attending a spa day and as soon as I am in Edinburgh I know just t head straight to Primark and see what things I can find, I do have one in my home time but it's very limited stock.

So to get started I went straight to their beauty section as I love all their little random pieces , I had heard they sell nail polish and seen it quite a few times in hauls on you tube but never been successful in finding any except fro this little lucky trip! I picked up 2 colours , one a very neon orange ( I think I was delirious when I was thinking I would wear this ) and a pale pink , I have applied the pale pink this morning and was impressed! okay they are not blow away nail polishes but for £1 it definitely worth it , I had to do 3 coats but I don't mind with that as I usually always do that anyway but yes very impressed :) I also got an eyebrow pencil in medium I already own one but it's getting very small so I thought I would get another , I find these brow pencils perfect they have a little spoolie on the end to brush through your brows and the pencil is very creamy , this was £1.50 I think!! i not it was £1 so great value 

Next time was this tote bag \ canvas bag thingy ma bobber! there was no real reason to this purchase just thought it was quite sweet and would be perfect for keeping my junk in! Luckily this came in very handy as when I left the store there was heavy heavy rain and Primark 'lovely paper bags' just fell through and everything was on the floor but I just used this for the rest of my journey unfortunately not really going well with my outfit but when needs must!! 

another little random pick up was the accessory hanger , now being quite honest I have been looking for one for quite a while!! I can't explain how much I hate trying to store necklaces I just can't and this would be absolutely perfect , not more trying to detangle them before I leave the house!! this was only £2 

My last little purchase was my shoes / sandals / i'm not quite sure . I have been spotting these for a while and never really sure if I wanted them , I'm always searching for some open shoes for the summer , there is nothing worse then closed shoes on a warm day and I thought well I'll take them home and pair them with some outfits and if it doesn't work I'll just return! I am yet to do so but I might make a post of the outfits I pair them with when I do!
These were only £8

Well that is it for my little mini Primark haul!

Thanks for reading!

Twitter:thegreatcatsbyx
Instagram:thegreatcatsbyx


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for one of those accessory hooks for ages! I had no idea Primark stocked them , I've got that orange nail polish too , its definitely a holiday shade , completely washes me out haha x

    thefloraldiamonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah when I tried the nail polish it definitely did not suit my pale skin!x

      Delete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger