} -->

Monday 24 March 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail paint


So this weekend I popped into town to get started on shopping for Mothers day (which I managed to finish! woo) whilst I was in boots searching through some of the make up products which my mum would like, I couldn't stay away from the nail polish section in Barry M and as soon as I seen these my heart just skipped a beat

I've been stuck to red for the past few weeks due to all my light colors turning gloppy or empty bottles, and I feel so gloom with red on whilst the bright sun was out to celebrate the start of Spring!so when I found these I knew they would be perfect for this season....and summer and they will go with almost anything! very happy find and even better that Boots have  buy one get one half price offer on and only £3.99 each,so I picked up huckleberry 404 and rose hip 402,So definitely hurry and take advantage of the offer!!

thanks for reading :)

follow me on
Instagram-thegreatcatsbyx
twitter-@thegreatcatsbyx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger