} -->

Sunday 30 March 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips

Following my previous post about Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail polish which you can check using the link, I've decided to give their new lip range a bash 

I had first heard about these whilst watching one of blogger Rhiannon Ashlee (Fashionrocksmysocks) vlogs, I loved the look of the packaging and I am forever getting taking in my packaging, the color looks so bright and vibrant, Just what my make up bag really needs!!

So I headed straight to Boots to do  little testing on the colors! I was so impressed by all of them but a little strapped for cash, fortunately boots have an offer on for buy one get one half price so it made a little easier to choose what colors I wanted


These don't have names but, the pink color is number 4 and red is 2, I thought these were both so gorgeous even if I don't need any more red lipstick in my life! They both apply very well and smooth but the red is a lot more opaque than the pink but easily layered!

I think I will definitely be picking up more of these

Thanks for reading :)

Follow me on
Instagram - thegreatcatsbyx
Twitter- @thegreatcatsbyx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger