} -->

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mini haul-Budget buys.




So after my interview today I decided to take a trip into town as I had some cash to spend and Superdrug vouchers I wanted to use.

First stop was Primark looking for the new eye palettes they are selling in the P.S love beauty range,I had seen them being reviewed by a few bloggers and I couldn't resist but unfortunately this was the fifth trip I was taking into my local Primark for this item and this fifth unsuccessful time,I know have to accept they don't sell them, which is very difficult! But just as I was leaving the store,this stripped dress caught my eye and even better it was £5! 


With my mood being picked up with this find I headed to Superdrug to find a nice bargain, First thing I picked was obviously some more of collection 2000's concealer,Just an essential in my make up bag and I was running out, I then went to skincare as I don't really pay much attention to other skincare products as I have it coming out of my ears but I spotted this hot cloth cleanser, unfortunately I never got to the point where I can afford to the high end versions of the product,so I when I found this I was over the moon, I feel the only problem I may have with it is it's more for dry skin which I do have but also oily so I tend to sway away from things that don't associate with anti blemish but I couldn't ignore this product at only £4.99,I then continued to look at the make up and came across the MUA where a little eye shadow trio attracted my attention,I've never tried any of MUA's other products except their red lipstick as it is so affordable,but this trio looked exactly like some of the colors I was wanting for the Primark palette,So I grabbed it,It seems to be medium pigmentation but that's not an issue as it can easily built up

Thank you for reading :)

Primark striped dress-£5
Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser-£4.99
MUA eyeshadow trio-£2.50
Collections Lasting perfection concealer-£3.99

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11663041/?claim=nrtabt3ee4g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



1 comment:

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger